welcome


| home - back to banknotes |

On this site, I will post all my other miscellaneous items which I have collected over the years. I can't say there are many but to some these are considered as junks or garbage but to me, it's a collectible. Some of these came from the family or through inheritance and that is why I am keeping them. Whilst my heading for this site is Australia Postal and Numismatic covers, I have stopped collecting them as to me, it is not that attractive to collect anymore. I hope you like them as much as I do.

If you see any blank spaces on this site, please remove the "http://" or "https://" on your URL and hit enter again. Thanks

"no borrowed scans here nor i cut and pasted from other web sites. all notes displaying here are mine"

08 April 2011

Queen's 85th Birthday 2011

Queen's 85th Birthday Celebration 2011
Queen's Elizabeth ll celebrates her 85th birthday in 2011. Among the many artists who have painted Her Majesty's portrait are Australians Brian Dunlop and Rolf Harris. The Queen sat for Brian Dunlop at Buckingham Palace to commemorate the sesquicentenary of the State of Victoria in 1984. Artist and entertainer Rolf Harris's affectionalte portrait was painted as a celebration of the Queen's 80th birthday in 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment