welcome


| home - back to banknotes |

On this site, I will post all my other miscellaneous items which I have collected over the years. I can't say there are many but to some these are considered as junks or garbage but to me, it's a collectible. Some of these came from the family or through inheritance and that is why I am keeping them. Whilst my heading for this site is Australia Postal and Numismatic covers, I have stopped collecting them as to me, it is not that attractive to collect anymore. I hope you like them as much as I do.

If you see any blank spaces on this site, please remove the "http://" or "https://" on your URL and hit enter again. Thanks

"no borrowed scans here nor i cut and pasted from other web sites. all notes displaying here are mine"

04 August 2012

Malaysia - 2012 Miniature Sheets Full Set, Malaysia Banknotes 4th Series

A full set of posrage stamps (miniature sheets) with new Malaysian currency designs. This full set, including the 50 ringgit was released on 16.7.2012 to coincide with the release of the new series of Ringgit banknotes. I am not suite sure as to why Pos Malaysia referred these as Second Series of Malaysian Currency. Anyone care to explain? Thnks





2 comments:

  1. Dear Kai
    Nice set of MS for the banknotes. They are just too expensive for me at the moment. Will come back for them once i have extra cash...
    Cheers
    Chua

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chua

    Thanks for dropping by. I am not a collector either but only bought it because of it's design - banknotes related.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete