welcome


| home - back to banknotes |

On this site, I will post all my other miscellaneous items which I have collected over the years. I can't say there are many but to some these are considered as junks or garbage but to me, it's a collectible. Some of these came from the family or through inheritance and that is why I am keeping them. Whilst my heading for this site is Australia Postal and Numismatic covers, I have stopped collecting them as to me, it is not that attractive to collect anymore. I hope you like them as much as I do.

If you see any blank spaces on this site, please remove the "http://" or "https://" on your URL and hit enter again. Thanks

"no borrowed scans here nor i cut and pasted from other web sites. all notes displaying here are mine"

08 January 2015

Christmas Island - 2015 Chinese New Year,Year of the Goat Miniature Sheet, Gutter Strip & Sheetlet

Miniature Sheet
Gutter Strip
Full Set

2 comments:

  1. I have one of these with the pinkish colour completely missing on the miniature sheet. Has any one heard of this error?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Unknown,

    You must be the lucky one :-)

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete