welcome


| home - back to banknotes |

On this site, I will post all my other miscellaneous items which I have collected over the years. I can't say there are many but to some these are considered as junks or garbage but to me, it's a collectible. Some of these came from the family or through inheritance and that is why I am keeping them. Whilst my heading for this site is Australia Postal and Numismatic covers, I have stopped collecting them as to me, it is not that attractive to collect anymore. I hope you like them as much as I do.

If you see any blank spaces on this site, please remove the "http://" or "https://" on your URL and hit enter again. Thanks

"no borrowed scans here nor i cut and pasted from other web sites. all notes displaying here are mine"

11 January 2011

Year of the Rabbit $1 (3rd February 2011)

Year of the Rabbit $1
The Rabbit is the forth sign in the zodiac following the Rat, Ox and Tiger. The race for a place in the zodiac, the Rabbit crossed the river by nimbly jumping from stone to stone. Halfway across, it lost its footing but managed to grab hold of a floating log which carried it to the bank. Unbeknown to the Rabbit, the the kind Dragon flying above has seen it clinging to the log and gave a puff of breath pushing the log to shore. Rabbits are known to be private, a little introverted and dislike being the centre of attention in any situation. They are friendly and enjoy company, are keen observers and intelligent. Rabbits are also artistic particularly enjoying painting and music.

2 comments:

  1. Hi paperbanknotes,
    Didn't know you like PNCs as well.
    As usual, all your sites are simply great.
    Will definitely be coming back often.
    Thanks alot for sharing.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi WhyCollect,

    No I don't. Just bought them for fun. I will sell them one of these days if anyone is interested.

    ReplyDelete