welcome


| home - back to banknotes |

On this site, I will post all my other miscellaneous items which I have collected over the years. I can't say there are many but to some these are considered as junks or garbage but to me, it's a collectible. Some of these came from the family or through inheritance and that is why I am keeping them. Whilst my heading for this site is Australia Postal and Numismatic covers, I have stopped collecting them as to me, it is not that attractive to collect anymore. I hope you like them as much as I do.

If you see any blank spaces on this site, please remove the "http://" or "https://" on your URL and hit enter again. Thanks

"no borrowed scans here nor i cut and pasted from other web sites. all notes displaying here are mine"

20 May 2011

Royal Wedding of Prince William and Miss Catherine Middleton

Royal Wedding of Prince William and Miss Catherine Middleton 50 Cents
His Royal Highness the prince of Wales formally announced the engagement of his son William to Miss Catherine Middleton on 16 November 2010. The couple's wedding will take place in Westminster Abbey on 29th April, 2011. Catherine Elizabeth "Kate" Middleton was born 9 January 1982 and is the eldest of three children on Carole and Michael Middleton. The couple met in 2001 while studying art history at the University of St Andrews in Scotland. Westminster Abbey has been the scene of many royal occasions including the weddings of Prince William's grandmother, the Queen in 1947 and his great-grandmother, the late Queen Mother in 1923.

No comments:

Post a Comment