welcome


| home - back to banknotes |

On this site, I will post all my other miscellaneous items which I have collected over the years. I can't say there are many but to some these are considered as junks or garbage but to me, it's a collectible. Some of these came from the family or through inheritance and that is why I am keeping them. Whilst my heading for this site is Australia Postal and Numismatic covers, I have stopped collecting them as to me, it is not that attractive to collect anymore. I hope you like them as much as I do.

If you see any blank spaces on this site, please remove the "http://" or "https://" on your URL and hit enter again. Thanks

"no borrowed scans here nor i cut and pasted from other web sites. all notes displaying here are mine"

01 August 2010

Centenary of Girl Guides 2010 $1

Centenary of Girl Guides 2010 $1
Girl Guides Australia is celebrating its Centenary - one hundred years of changing lives - from September 2009 to February 2011. In Australia, Guiding began as early as 1909 but it wasn't until 1926 that the Federal Council of the Girl Guides Associates of Australia was formed. In 1928 Australia became a foundation member of the newly formed World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts. Over a million Australian women have been or are still active Guides and the organisation continues to challenge members with a program that develops skill in leadership and teamwork to enable girls and young women to be their best.

No comments:

Post a Comment