welcome


| home - back to banknotes |

On this site, I will post all my other miscellaneous items which I have collected over the years. I can't say there are many but to some these are considered as junks or garbage but to me, it's a collectible. Some of these came from the family or through inheritance and that is why I am keeping them. Whilst my heading for this site is Australia Postal and Numismatic covers, I have stopped collecting them as to me, it is not that attractive to collect anymore. I hope you like them as much as I do.

If you see any blank spaces on this site, please remove the "http://" or "https://" on your URL and hit enter again. Thanks

"no borrowed scans here nor i cut and pasted from other web sites. all notes displaying here are mine"

13 April 1994

International Year of the Family 50 cents

International Year of the Family, 50 Cents coin

United Nations has proclaimed 1994 as the International Year of the Family, with the theme ‘Family: resources and responsibilities in a changing world’. Australia has welcomed the opportunity of taking part in a global celebration and recognition of the family and the family life. All spheres of government, the community and the corporate sector will have a role to play in working together to improve life for Australian families.

No comments:

Post a Comment